Manager In Store Marketing Experience
Consultant Maria Medina
Date posted 8 de marzo de 2017
Our client, a FMCG Multinational company is looking for a Manager In Store Marketing Experience based in Madrid.
Reporting to the Brand Experience Manager the main objective of the position would be:
Design, plan and execute all phases of store design for RRP & Conventional products, across various retailer formats: department stores, shop in shops that reflect our brands image, functionality, marketing and merchandising strategies for the Iberia cluster, taking into account different regulatory frameworks and customer needs.
- Plan, develop and present overall retail strategies, define retail ecosystem within an specific market and product
- Close working partnership and strong open communication with the following internal and external stakeholders: Market deployment teams, Procurement, Creative & Design agencies, Global retail teams
- Adapt global design standards to meet cluster/market-specific needs, including the design and prototype production
- Project management / execution of all phases of the design project: including overseeing timelines and meeting deadlines; obtaining approvals and seeing project through from start to completion.
- Demonstrate an understanding of materials, cost, and time requirements on projects. Have ability to design within budget guidelines
- Strong understanding of Visual Merchandising / Merchandising required, ensuring store design and product presentation is according to global guidelines. Must possess understanding of shelf, accessory and componentry materials, merchandising systems
Degree in Business Administrator or Marketing; More than six years experience as Trade Marketing Manager, working closely for the POS. Is also required experience managing teams; High English is a MUST; Skills: proactive, team management, strategic vision.
If you think that you meet the previous requirements, do not hesitate to apply!