Senior Product Manager
Consultant Ivan Jimenez
Date posted 14 de marzo de 2017
Excellent opportunity as a Senior Product Manager in an e-commerce company based in Barcelona.
Do you want to be part of a well-funded, fun, global fashion start-up? Are you passionate about product management and user experience the ecommerce? Are you interested in working in a fast-paced global setup? If so, this fashion company is offering an excellent career opportunity.
You will be responsible to drive and deliver user facing initiatives and improvements for our Desktop and Mobile Sites in Europe (UK, Spain, Germany, France and the Netherlands), The major part of your job is to drive the product development cycle from inception to launch in order to improve our member experience and business. You will be part of the global team, primarily supporting the EU sites but with active involvement in global projects. You report to Director of Product Management, based in London.
You will be responsible for:
- Requirements gathering and management for the various EU & US products
- Focusing on optimization along the product life cycle with KPIs such as conversion, ease of shopping, revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to research, define and detail market and user specific needs and requirements
- Drive user centered product development and validate ideas and concepts through user and stakeholder feedback
- Manage the product development process including prioritisation, communication and testing in an agile way
- Work closely with counterparts in Product Management, Software Development as well as teams like Marketing, Merchandise and Member Services both in Europe and the US
How Do You Fit In?
In order to be successful in this role we believe you are able to thrive in a fast-paced business environment while working effectively and collaboratively with a global team. You are a person who is efficient, detailed-oriented, highly organized with the ability to manage multiple deadlines and topics. You have the ability to communicate and work effectively within a distributed setup and multiple stakeholders. And you are looking for a setup that you can help shape and drive forward.
As you will closely collaborate with people across our offices in the EU and the US, we want you to be comfortable with running virtual meetings including Video conferencing and we hope you don’t mind occasional business travels to our offices around the globe.
- 5+ years’ relevant product management and e-commerce experience including managing consumer facing web and mobile products. Experience in localisation and agile development are a plus
- Experienced in requirements gathering to translate business, user and market needs into product requirements.
- In depth knowledge in user centred product development as well as related tools and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong project management experience to effectively communicate and work in an multinational environment.
If you feel yourself the perfect professional to address this challenge, do not hesitate to apply for this position.