Clinical & Marketing Specialist - Peripheral Interventional
Consultant Fatima Amat
Date posted 24 de mayo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Important company is hiring a Clinical & Marketing Specialist Peripheral Interventional Iberia
OUR PROMISES TO YOU
At BDI we want you to be entrepreneurial, enterprising & accountable – you’re trusted to run your own area and create your own solutions. We have a direct link between results and reward - great achievements merit great rewards. Expect a fast pace, change and growth - you’ll be busy, challenged and never bored! You can make a real impact and get noticed, we have a flat structure and accessible senior management. We ask that you think inclusively with a mindset that enjoys working across functions and divisions, sharing diverse cultures, perspectives and capabilities to find superior solutions for our business, our shareholders, our customers and the patients we serve.
SUMMARY OF POSITION WITH GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
A new and exciting opportunity for the position of Marketing & Clinical Specialist PI in Iberia has arisen.
Reporting to the dºal Sales Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of BDI’s Peripheral Interventional (PI) products and their indications in order to fully support and develop the Spanish and Portuguese businesses.
- Develop and adapt promotional, clinical and marketing materials to local market needs.
- With the Field Sales training, provide ongoing and regular training updates for the sales force including reviews of key clinical publications, updates on practice guidelines etc
- Provide in-country teams with marketing support, training and materials for local implementation
- The development and launch of formal value add Professional Education (PE) to physicians.
- Proctor days
- Local symposia
- Simulator training
- Round table meetings
- Master classes
- Build and maintain links with Key Opinion Leaders through leading PE activities (e.g. through In-country Masterclass programmes, Clinician Education Programs, KOL round-tables, etc)
- Support of reference centres and proctor networks and the facilitation of peer to peer communications in support of the sales force to include
- Design, setup, organize and support Iberia congresses, symposiums and all in-country workshops with all related therapy stakeholder (Vascular, interventional radiologist, etc..)
- Technical support of key national clinical trial centres targeted to those centres developing treatment protocols for new indications
- With the Sales Manager , provide ongoing and regular training updates for the sales force including reviews of key clinical publications, updates on practice guidelines etc
- Need to be able to travel up to 50% or more of the time, mostly within Iberia
- A degree or diploma level qualification in healthcare, biological sciences
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Qualified candidates will have experience in the following industry sector:
- Successful field based technical or clinical support experience within the medical device industr
- A clinical background ideally in endovascular or vascular surgery related environment
- Evidence of ability to develop strong technical knowledge of products, and related procedures and indications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively manage all levels of interaction with internal and external customers
- Flexibility to travel extensively
- Language proficiency:
- Spanish – fluent/native
- English – at least intermediate with fluent professional terminology, with ability to effectively communicate on professional topics
- Committed to deliver results within the given timelines
- Effective PC user, including ability to create/edit/translate presentations, tables and documents in standard formats
If you are interested in this offer, you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org