Marketing Business Manager
Consultant Maria Ruiz-Mateos
Date posted 5 de junio de 20192019-06-05 2019-08-04 fmcg Madrid ES EUR 64200 69200 69200 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Important leading international company within the FMCG industry it’s looking for a Marketing Business Manager to join their team in Madrid.
Reporting to the Iberia Head of BU, the Marketing Business Manager will be responsible for developing the strategy and launching new brands for the Iberia market, performing the following functions:
- Participation in the definition of the annual strategic plan, Commercial and Marketing.
- Analysis of consumer behavior and current trends of the competition.
- Responsible for sales objectives, control and performance analysis of all implemented actions (annual budgets, P&L, ROI, KPIs).
- Planning and execution of all Communication and Marketing actions in the different channels (online and offline).
- Analysis of digital data resulting from Communication and Marketing actions, with the aim of identifying new opportunities and developing an action plan to develop the business.
- Development of brand strategy and launch of new products within the Iberia market, both online and offline.
* It is essential to have a minimum level of English C1 (will be used daily) and Portuguese will be positively valued.
With a degree in ADE, Marketing or similar, you must provide a minimum of 6 years of experience in Marketing and Brand Management, either in an agency, consulting or final client, as well as experience managing teams.
If you are a proactive, flexible professional with a strong strategic orientation and If you want to be part of a challenging project like Marketing Business Manager, do not hesitate and register now!