Digital Creative Manager
Consultant Lidia Campos
Date posted 30 de mayo de 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 design-and-creative Barcelona Barcelona ES 08007 EUR 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Excellent opportunity to work as a Digital Art Director to drive the digital advertising execution for the portfolio of games in a well-known gaming company!
About the position:
Working within the Brand Marketing organization, this person will bring years of experience in developing exceptional digital and mobile advertising, marketing, and social content that is engaging, innovative and effective.
A hands-on leader with passion for entertainment and games who wants to create innovative marketing and advertising that delivers measurable results in business growth and brand equity.
- Manage the Barcelona Advertising Creative team.
- Build a strong team culture of excellence, performance, and innovation.
- Insure digital advertising is compelling, on brand, and highly effective at driving our KPIs.
- Oversight of design and development of world class marketing creative and advertising across social and mobile:
- Digital creative, with a strong emphasis on mobile video advertising
- Brand guides
- Game trailers and App Store videos
- Social and viral content
- Collaborate with the Marketing and User Acquisition team to review advertising data and strategize how to adjust our creative to get the best results.
- Collaborate with the Creative Services team to insure ad creative is on budget and team productivity is high.
- 5+ years specialization in creating mobile and digital advertising, marketing, and best practices at an agency or gaming/entertainment marketer.
- Strong understanding and experience with native Facebook mobile app and Instagram advertising. Ability to understand how to communicate successfully with limited real estate, on a mobile phone.
- Experience working with partners such as game developers and IP holders. Understand how to work collaboratively with other passionate creative leaders, and drive to a successful execution.
- Experience in Games or Entertainment advertising and creative.
- Understanding of how to appeal to diverse consumer groups. From casual games like Wheel of Fortune to core games like The Walking Dead.
- Have successfully managed and motivated a team of designers and creatives.
- Experience in consumer performance marketing that drives conversion to acquisition or purchase.
If you think you match the requirements and you feel like working in a new project and face new challenges, don't hesitate to apply to it!