Marketing Manager Spain & Italy
Consultant amanda jadraque
Date posted 18 de julio de 20192019-07-30 2019-09-16 pharmaceuticals Barcelona Barcelona ES 08007 EUR 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Marketing Manager role has become available in a nutraceutical company of new generation which is experiencing an unprecedented growth located in Barcelona.
Purpose of Position:
The marketing manager will be responsible for promoting the Company’s brands inside the Spanish and the Italian speaking markets, as well as lending support to the Company’s greater marketing efforts. The principal goal of the Company is to open as many market channels as possible.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Research, marketing project conceptualization, marketing planning, execution of the marketing plan, coordination and management of service providers, measurement, and reporting are among your key responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing roles. Experience in the nutraceutical or pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Experience in digital marketing (PPC, Content, Social, Community Management) is required.
- To be a proactive problem-solver, able to structure and execute key activities independently.
- Highly creative and a great executor.
- Project management, relationship management, team-work and strategic thinking are essential skills for your daily work.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Advanced level of English (C1).
- Italian and Spanish are mandatory.
Competitive compensation package with base salary + bonus based on performance.
- Opportunity to work in our office located in the centre of Barcelona and grow to a senior level position in one of the fastest growing companies in the market