Consultant Julia Minguella
Date posted 14 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-142019-05-13 pharmaceuticals Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
An excellent Maintenance Coordinator role has become available an important Pharmaceutical multinational Company in Barcelona. Reporting directly to the Site Manager, this role offers outstanding career progression.
In this strategic position, as a Maintenance Coordinator, you will be responsible for leading preventive maintenance with influence in the management and organization of technical and legal documentation.
- Work according to the standard procedures and work instructions established by the company.
- Together with the technical head of the area, define, organize, supervise and execute preventive plans by measuring their efficiency. Plan internal preventive work with external suppliers.
- Control and manage the work orders of the technicians, coordinating maintenance activities with production. Build and plan work shifts and calendars.
- Participation in continuous improvement meetings and groups.
- Control of external suppliers (contractors) in terms of conditions, updating of contracts and costs. Organization and management of external staff carrying out factory activities in terms of work planning, safety and control of the platform of skills and mandatory training.
- Have supervision of documentation process and records of legal instructions for industrial facilities. Manage and organize the catalogues and manuals for its correct utilization of the personnel and documentation of the Maintenance office. Elaborate and train the staff in technical work instructions.
- Management and introduction of the necessary data to measure work efficiency through the revision of KPIs and propose actions to improve.
- Planning of the long-term work considering the personnel resources, costs, services and external materials. Implement a service plan due to structural and building repairs.
- Management of Near Misses and Non Conformities in Maintenance work area, establishing deadlines and solution of the incidences. Give necessary support to Security Audits and 5S's.
- Become aware of and act according to company procedures related to GMP / FDA and environment (acting according to the principle of efficiency in the correct consumption of water and energy, waste management).
With a degree in Engineering specialty in Electro-mechanical or Chemical. You will have a theoretical and practical knowledge in mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electricity and automatisms, you will provide more than 5 years of experience in maintenance in API or pharma industry.
It is mandatory to speak English at the negotiation level.
To successfully fulfil the role, you will have to demonstrate your knowledge in maintenance, TPM, Lean Manufacturing and planning.
If you have maintenance knowledge, passionate for excellence maintenance planning, the employment of Maintenance Coordinator is made for you. Sign up today!