Consultant ruben serrano
Date posted 18 de junio de 20192019-06-18 2019-08-17 pharmaceuticals Barcelona Barcelona Barcelona ES 08001 EUR 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent HSE Manager role has become available at a Pharmaceutical Company leader in its sector in Barcelona. In this strategic position, as an HSE Manager, you will be responsible for managing and coordinate activities, under the legislative framework and management system which the company has its quality policy.
- Management, revision and update of the normative with implantation and promotion of policies and procedures.
- HSE training to all company members.
- External and internal audit management .
- Identify and establish contingency plans in the evaluation of occupational risks.
- Direct contact with mutual accidents and external consultants and auditors in the field of HSE.
- Planning and propose continuous improvements in preventive actions in HSE.
- Control and manage the preventive and corrective maintenance of the company's equipment.
With a degree in Chemical, Chemical Engineering and HSE Master, you will provide more than 5 years of experience as HSE Manager in chemical or pharma industry. It is mandatory to speak English and Spanish.
To successfully fulfil the role, you will have to demonstrate strong leadership, influencing skills and decision-making profile.
If you are passionate for excellence and safety, you are able to manage people, the employment of HSE Manager is made for you. Sign up today!