Project Management - Market Access
Consultant Fatima Amat
Date posted 27 de junio de 20192019-06-27 2019-08-26 pharmaceuticals Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Important laboratory is looking for a Project Management/Market Access for the creation of the Business Unit in Barcelona.
The Project Management/Market Access leader will provide expertise in all the stages of the creation of the Business Unit which will focus on the commercialisation of its own products/brand directly to Pharmacies and/or Hospitals. He/she will bringing edge solutions, product and market knowledge in order to lead the launch of products in the right channels across Spain and later on in other EU Countries.
- Lead and coordinate the entire project of the creation of the new business unit.
- Ensure efficient and effective project delivery through all its phases: Portfolio and market assessment, Forecast and Process Strategy, Stakeholder´s mapping and Go to Market commercial Model.
- Assessment of all possible options and evaluate them according to different segments, Hospitals and/or Pharmacies, including standard generics and OTC´S.
- Take Project Management responsibility working in collaboration with stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure timeline and cost-efficient delivery of projects. Identify potential decision makers, influencers and opinion leaders. Establishing relationships in order to guarantee effective access to the market.
- Develop, implement and coordinate the strategic and operational Access Market Plan.
- Analysis and Assessment of Market Dynamics and the available portfolio of generic products in order to define the best strategy/channel.
- Prepare the annual Budget for its territory according to customers forecasts and self-estimations.
- Leading the launch of new products and supporting the changes in manufacturer/drug substance if necessary.
5 years of work experience in the launch of pharmaceutical products in Spain for sale in Pharmacies and Hospitals. Experience evaluating new market opportunities and leading business development projects from initial scouting to product launch.
Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy. Fluent English.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV.