Consultant ruben serrano
Date posted 2 de julio de 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 manufacturing-and-production Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Procurement Manager role has become available at an important Chemical multinational Company in Barcelona.
In this strategic position, as a Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy to find profitable deals and suppliers, discover the bests ways to cut procurement expenses in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
- Optimize the efficiency of spending.
- Understand the markets where they are supplied
- Manage risks from the provider network.
- Provide the capacities to carry out the transformation of Procurements as a service to the Company's strategy.
- Acquire a strategic vision of the business of the company
- Know and acquire skills with the tools used in Advanced Procurement Management, and apply them immediately
- Free creativity as a basis for the construction of value-generating solutions
- Develop the leadership capacity to lead the radical transformation of Purchasing
With a degree in Chemicals or Engineering, you will provide more than 5 years of experience as Procurement Manager in chemical industry buying row materials and packaging. It is mandatory to speak fluent English and Spanish.
To successfully fulfil the role, you will have to demonstrate strong leadership, influencing skills and decision-making profile.
If you are passionate for Procurement management, you are able to manage people, the employment of Procurement Manager is made for you. Sign up today!