Consultant ruben serrano
Date posted 21 de agosto de 20192019-08-23 2019-10-20 pharmaceuticals Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Maintenance Coordinator role has become available at an important Pharmaceutical multinational company in Barcelona.
About the role:
In this strategic position, as a Maintenance Coordinator, you will be responsible for leading preventive maintenance with influence in the management and organization of technical and legal documentation.
- Work according to the standard procedures and work instructions established by the company.
- Together with the technical head of the area, define, organize, supervise and execute preventive plans by measuring their efficiency. Plan internal preventive work with external suppliers.
- Control and manage the work orders of the technicians, coordinating maintenance activities with production. Build and plan work shifts and calendars.
- Participation in continuous improvement meetings and groups.
- Control of external suppliers (contractors) in terms of conditions, updating of contracts and costs. Organization and management of external staff carrying out factory activities in terms of work planning, safety and control of the platform of skills and mandatory training.
- Have supervision of documentation process and records of legal instructions for industrial facilities. Manage and organize the catalogues and manuals for its correct utilization of the personnel and documentation of the Maintenance office. Elaborate and train the staff in technical work instructions.
- Management and introduction of the necessary data to measure work efficiency through the revision of KPIs and propose actions to improve.
- Planning of the long-term work considering the personnel resources, costs, services and external materials. Implement a service plan due to structural and building repairs.
- Management of Near Misses and Non Conformities in Maintenance work area, establishing deadlines and solution of the incidences. Give necessary support to Security Audits and 5S's.
- Become aware of and act according to company procedures related to GMP / FDA and environment (acting according to the principle of efficiency in the correct consumption of water and energy, waste management).
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, especially in Electro-mechanical or Chemical. You will have a theoretical and practical knowledge in mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electricity and automatisms, you will provide more than 5 years of experience in maintenance in API.
If this sounds like you, apply today!