Sales Support Specialist – Multinational Medical Device Company
Consultant Nicolas Gallego
Date posted 1 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-012019-04-30 pharmaceuticals Madrid ES EUR 35000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Multinational Medical Device Company is searching for its Sales Support Specialist in order to support its growth in the national market, providing support to the Sales Representatives teams and responding to customer prospect queries.
Sales Support Specialist Core Activities:
Reporting to the Southern Europe Sales Support Manager, the main duties for this role will be:
- Qualification, data entry and delegation of leads from all sources.
- Literature & Sampling administration.
- Demo Handling: Organize and schedule demo deliveries, managing the return of the demo equipment providing the necessary documentation.
- Price List Management: Correct implementation of the Customer specific/dealer Price List.
- Coordination and tracking of customer questionnaires. Customer experience.
- Preparation and execution of standard and non-standard quotes based on the sales information and data provided by Sales Teams.
- Identify new tenders, completing them with the supervision of the Tender or Sales Manager if needed.
- Contract Administration: Ensure that contract terms and conditions are fallowed and well communicated to the affected parties. e.g. service, logistics and production.
- Sales Reporting: Create reports to support the Sales Management and Sales Force teams.
- Work with the Quality & Marketing departments to ensure that changes are well communicated to the correct customer representatives.
- Bachelor´s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a similar roll.
- Experience working in a Multinational Company Environment.
- Knowledge of Sales and Customer service best practice.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Support Specialist, preferable in a Medical Device Company.
- Great Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP, CRM and BI Tools.
- Fast problem solver.
- Organized and Autonomous Professional.
- Great internal and external communication skills.
- Minimum English level: C1
If you consider yourself to be the candidate for this position, have those great analytical and communication skills and really like to get along and support Sales Teams to make the company’s profit greater, don’t wait and apply for this new position.