Business Development & Sales Manager (Healthcare)
Consultant Nicolas Gallego
Date posted 28 de marzo de 20192019-04-05 2019-05-27 pharmaceuticals Madrid ES 28010 EUR 50000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Opportunity as a Business Development & Sales Manager (Healthcare) based in Madrid.
About the role:
Being responsible of the launching of an innovative product that will break the market of the tele-care industry. With that goal, we are looking for a Business Developer and Sales Director who will be responsible for building and development of a Business Plan for a new innovate solution that has been made based on a mobile app, a wearable device and all back-office and managing tools like a standalone solution for rendering those kinds of professional services. This person will have the responsibility of sales, focused in Spain but with the possibility of expanding his activity to EMEA.
Candidate must demonstrate experience in the Healthcare industry with special knowledge in Europe and Spanish markets.
Experience & Personal skills:
- Strong knowledge an orientation to business processes, design and development.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in sales of Telecare solutions.
- Strong relationship with local Telecare service providers is a strong asset.
- Knowledge about protocols and integrations of Telecare solutions with professional monitoring (ARC's) especially in solutions based on SW and apps.
- Excellent attitude and training for sales (used to design and implement quality sales processes)
- Highly organized and motivated.
- Disciplined and goal oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English.
Responsibilities & Job requirements:
- Follow the management and reporting policy of the company.
- Design and development of the Business Plan.
- Build products’ ramp-up and implementation plan with customer.
- Identify business opportunities, make sales and develop business plans.
- Achieve customers’ satisfaction during pre-sale and post-sale processes.
- Provide product manager with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products.
- Meeting a quarterly/annually objective.
- Willing to travel/trips.
Will be a plus:
- Experience selling mobility solutions for Telecare.
- Experience with home electronics, wearables and software solutions.
- Knowledge about protocols and integrations of this kind of products with professional monitoring.
- Have a portfolio of potential customers and active relationships.
If you’re recognized to be empathic, team player, good networker, multitask, results oriented and active listener, this Business Development & Sales Manager position is made for you.