BU Manager - HealthCare
Consultant Nicolas Gallego
Date posted 29 de abril de 20192019-05-08 2019-06-28 pharmaceuticals Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters
Multinational Healthcare company requires a BU Manager based in Madrid.
- Effectively manage and execute all marketing and sales related brand activities as per Brand Plan, such as development and implementation of commercial Brand strategy and tactical Brand activities. Execute and deliver sales performance in order to maximize or exceed brand sales and margin within expense budgets.
- Optimize resource utilization by leading, developing and coaching Sales Team performance including setting sales targets and incentive schemes, managing Sales Force Management Systems and Key Performance Indicators in order to continuously improve sales performance. Ensure regular updates on Sales Team skills in terms of medical, technical and special in-field knowledge areas.
- Hold accountability for allocated Brand P&L in terms of brand sales and financial planning (Financial Plan, Focus/Update, Long Range Plan).
- Set future direction for existing and new products and business opportunities in order to seize maximum business results.
- Professionally manage and build cross functional cooperation between key stakeholders, building effective multidisciplinary In Field Teams. Ensure timely and qualitative market intelligence information flow to Brand Teams and brand strategy/tactical communication from Brand Teams to In-Field Teams in order to optimize brand strategy and execute it.
- Develop and coach talent and build succession plans in order to ensure continuous high performance and engaged talent pipeline in Sales and Marketing.
- Liaise with relevant Area and Global functions in order to integrate global and area strategy / tactics into the local brand planning strategy and execution and to facilitate the development and alignment of the global and area brand vision and strategic objectives.
- Based on the size of the market, may be a member of the Affiliate Management Team. Role model behavior and enable the Brand Team matrix to work in order to achieve high quality strategy and execution capability in all allocated brands.
- As Brand Team Leader: Lead the Brand Team around a brand vision and objectives that are shared by all members. Ensure Brand Team Members contribution to the development of Brand strategy through the Brand Planning process in line with the strategy defined by the Global Brand Team and ensure adequate involvement of multiple functions relevant for the Brand.
- Continuously encourage Brand Team members collaboration and foster team spirit. Take accountability and responsibility for the Brand Team activities and processes (organize / chair / facilitate Brand Team meetings).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Science or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five (5) years of experience in a leadership position with proven track record of success in a marketing and sales position within the biotech/pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Ability to develop business vision, translate into strategies and actionable, realistic execution actions plus knowledge of territory and relationships with key stakeholders already established.
- Proven track record of successful leadership, management and coaching of teams and individuals, having developed talent and performance managing low performers.
- Excellent working knowledge of healthcare environment in an evolving landscape.
- Excellent knowledge of strategic and tactical marketing & sales principles and techniques.
- Operates and leads effectively in a matrix structure.
- Solid knowledge on finance principles and processes.
- English language: C1 level minimum.
- Preferred: Proven track record of success in marketing and sales within the Pharma, FMCG industries. Proven track record of having achieved extraordinary business results related to innovation.