HR Manager Iberia
Location Castilla y LeónFULL_TIME
Consultant Allison Brooks
Date posted 11 de septiembre de 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 manufacturing-and-production Burgos ES 09005 EUR 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting directly to the HR Director (EMEA) the HR Manager Iberia will be responsible for managing all aspects of Human Resources delivery for the teams based in Spain and Portugal.
The main responsibilities of the HR Manager Iberia include:
- Oversees and directs the general HR processes and functions
- Collects and analyzes HR data in order to make recommendations to business unit management
- Uses knowledge of various human resources functions, including staffing, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations to provide tactical HR support to line managers
- Counsels employees in the interpretation and application of human resources programs and coordinates recruitment, orientation, training, compensation, and benefit activities.
- Leads (teaming the Burgos Plant Manager) the union/works council negotiations in Spain
Education & skills:
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires min 8/10 years related experience.
- Requires advanced knowledge of Spanish (and ideally Portuguese) social legislation and HR practices.
- Must have experience resolving a wide range of employee relations problems and relationships with strong unions.
- Advanced ability to encourage communication, team work and resolve conflicts is essential.
- Must have excellent written and verbal English skills.