HR Plant Manger
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Monica Segura
Fecha de publicación 11 de agosto de 2022catalonia hr/human-resources-director 2022-08-11 2022-10-10 automotive Barcelona Barcelona ES 08007 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you passionate about Labour Relations? Do you want to manage a project in a company to achieve the company goals, improving their culture? Do you want to have impact on business? An excellent HR Plant Responsible role has become available at an international industrial company based near Barcelona. In this position, as a HR Plant Responsible you will manage a Plant HR Team, and you will implement and develop the HR policies, labour relations, training and communication policies, in accordance with the goals of the plant.
- Ensure the correct interpretation and application of the legislation, agreements and personnel administration policies, through updating and negotiation.
- Represent the company in front of the Works Council.
- Implement and develop the Group’s HR policies at the Production Plant.
- Make sure the knowledge of employment law and HR best practice is continually updated.
- Ensuring data quality from our HR information system.
- Formalizing procedure and instructions to ensure HR data comprehensiveness, update and accuracy.
- Making and implementing proposals for improvement: new KPI, automation of reports…
- Control HR KPI’s.
- Advise and assist the managers to identify with them the solutions for their organization to implement and develop and improve locally the company strategy.
- Guide Managers when there is legal issue link to HR.
With a degree in Law or in Labour Relations and a MSc in Human Resources Management, you will provide more than 7 years of experience as a HR Plant Manager in industrial sector.
You will demonstrate forward-thinking, ambitious profile, empathy and flexibility, experience within different multinational companies.
Candidates with Human Resources experience in a continuous cycle manufacturing plant are especially desirable.
To successfully fulfil the role, you will have to demonstrate strong negotiation and communication skills, leadership and good team-management abilities, influencing skills and decision-making profile.