Banda salarial €60,000 - €80,000 anualmente + 15%
Consultor/a Monica Segura
Fecha de publicación 19 de enero de 2023barcelona hr/human-resources-director 2023-01-19 2023-03-20 human-resources-and-personnel Barcelona Barcelona Barcelona ES 08007 EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Are you passionate about Labour Relations? Do you want to manage a project in a company to achieve the company goals, improving their culture? Do you want to have impact on business? An excellent HR Manager role has become available at a multinational company based near Barcelona. In this strategic position, as a HR Manager you will implement and develop the HR policies, labour relations, training and communication policies, Health and Safety requests , in accordance with the goals of the company.
- Ensure the correct interpretation and application of the legislation, agreements and personnel administration policies, through updating and negotiation.
- Represent the company in front of the Works Council.
- Implement and develop the Group’s HR policies in all the legal entities.
- Make sure the knowledge of employment law and HR best practice is continually updated.
- Ensuring data quality from our HR information system.
- Formalising procedure and instructions to ensure HR data comprehensiveness, update and accuracy.
- Advise and assist the managers to identify with them the solutions for their organisation to implement and develop and improve locally the company strategy.
- Guide Managers when there is legal issue link to HR.
With a degree in Law or in Labour Relations and a MSc in Human Resources Management, you will provide more than 10 years of experience as a HR Manager in multinational and matrix companies. It is a must to have experience in sales companies and also Health and Safety background training will be appreciated.
To successfully fulfil the role, you will have to demonstrate high level of English, strong negotiation and communication skills, strategic and global vision, leadership and good team-management abilities, influencing skills and decision-making profile.
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: 15%Ubicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 19 de enero de 2023Are you passionate about Labour Relations? Do you want to manage a project in a company to achieve the company goals, improving their culture? Do you want to have impact on business? An excellent HR Manager role has become available at a multinational company based near Barcelona.