Head of Compensation & Benefits
Consultant Guillermo Julio
Date posted 9 de enero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
We are looking for a Head of Compensation & Benefits for a leading company based in Madrid.
- Develop and implement C&B strategy, in line with Group HR Strategy, to support overall business objectives.
- Define the salary structure, conducting and coordinating job evaluations and salary benchmarks, in order to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the Compensation and Benefits Processes across Group Companies: Salary Review, Management by Objectives, Short and Long Term Incentive Plans, etc.
- Participate in Leading Mutlinational Company Staff Planning Process, monitoring regularly the alignment of the planned staff costs with budget.
- Implement policies and procedures that regulate the terms and conditions associated to the transfer and mobility of employees across Business Unit.
- Participate in the design and implementation of cross–BUs organisational transformation processes.
- Participate in the processes of analysis, acquisition and integration of new organisations. - Participate in the definition of the HR systems strategy, within the scope of the function, aligned with corporate HR Systems strategy.
- Lead the Company HR reporting processes and deliver the HR scorecard for the HR function.
- Coordinate any HR Reports required by Regulators or Public Administration.
University and Master´s Degree in Human Resources; At least 8 years managing HR complex projects / departments in a multinational environment or consulting firms; Fluent Spanish and English is a must; Post Grade in C&B is a plus.
Join a leading company and put in value all you expertise in a strategic position.