Compesation & Benefits Manager (Interim 9 months)
Consultant Maria Busto
Date posted 29 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-292018-12-29 human-resources-and-personnel Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Seleccionamos Compensation & Benefits Manager para importante multinacional ubicada en Madrid.
Position will be responsible for salaries calculation and payroll related processes for Portuguese market and will be back up person for Iberia Payroll processes. Position will be responsible for Operating expenses control and forecast for Spain and Portugal markets.
- University degree. Financial studies desirable.
- Minimum 5 years or working expeirencia in a similar position within a company with more than 300 employees.
- Good level of English and Excel. As well as advanced Microsoft Office, SAP HR desirable.
- Very good communication and organisational skills, attention to details.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Will be responsible for budgeting and controlling the salaries and benefits budgets for Spain and Portugal, monitoring and controlling on a monthly basis the actual expenses vs approved budget (APSP based).
- Will be collect all the necessary information for monthly salary calculation for Portugal market, follow up with the payroll provider and upload the payment files to the bank.
- Will manage all aspects regarding SAP HR processes in Portugal and Spain.
- Will be responsible for maintaining updated the flexible plataform, communicating to the external provider about the employee compensation changes, wey hires and terminations.
- Will be responsible for all the administrative processes in the benefits areas Spain and Portugal: follow up of the contracts, GRs, contact providers for a daily issues.
- Will be responsible for al reporting related to IA´s and STA costs.
- Will be responsible for the IA and STA processes, being the SPOC for MI group. Will manage the Welcome process since the beginning; documentation; work permits, SS, housing, contracts, fiscal residence…
- Any other task given by the manager.