HR Data Analytics
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Bárbara Santamaría
Fecha de publicación 7 de junio de 2022madrid hr/compensation-and-benefit-manager 2022-06-07 2022-08-06 banking Madrid ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A financial leader company is looking for a HR Data Analytics, reporting to the Head of Rewards and Data Analytics with 5 years of experience in a similar role. You will be responsible for supporting the HR team in data entry, analytics, troubleshooting activities, reports and HR projects. You will manage and analyze large sets of data, maintain data integrity and communicate relevant insights.
- Develop scorecards for HR leadership and provide meaningful insights and trends on key metrics in support of HR initiatives
- Develop or enhance model and key data sets needed for predictive and prescriptive analytics for HR focus areas (examples: turnover, recruiting, performance management, workforce planning)
- Assists in testing and validating new Workforce features and functionality
- Conduct data analysis and discovery to identify trends and correlations to uncover insights
- Manage maintenance and accuracy of employee data, for reporting and distribution, including review of data input and output. (data cleaning)
- Maintains HR data integrity by ensuring accuracy and consistency of input data
- Audit HR data and troubleshoot irregularities
- Supports and participates in various HR special projects on a regular basis.
- Handles sensitive and confidential employee information
- Produce and analyze the appropriate reports/dashboards (ad hoc) to be presented to the different stakeholders
- Complete monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc HR reporting and data analysis, including data interpretation to provide value added analysis
- Assess, develop and evaluate HR metrics by translating loosely defined business information into data specifications and requirements that assist HR leadership in making fact-based decisions
- Gathers & analyzes data to identify and recommend opportunities for process improvements
- Maintain, implement and develop business processes documentation, business processes, user procedures, training materials and guidelines
- Communicate key information effectively to both management and internal customers
- Drive team in continuous improvement activities to ensure best practices.