Consultant Maribel Rodriguez
Date posted 23 de junio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading Multinational Company is seeking for a Senior HRBP based in Madrid.
- Responsible, together with the COO and the Corporate HR Director, for development and implementation of HR strategies to meet business requirements.
- Acts as natural sparring partner of management, providing HR support and advice on complex issues, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Coaching managers.
- Develop and execute a robust talent pipeline strategy to deepen and strengthen capabilities, proactively implement plans to address key talent gaps and build pipelines to meet future growth plans.
- Facilitate talent reviews with management teams.
- Drive more robust and transparent performance improvement culture. Facilitate performance validations sessions with management teams. Support line managers in performance appraisal process, developing a high performance culture.
- Implement and sustain a recognition management practice that enables the department to attract, retain, focus and exit employees at the level of capability required. Facilitate recognition reviews with Management teams.
- Partner with managers in the COO domain to drive employee engagement and Organizational Health.
- Recruitment: set the recruitment strategy for the COO domain and work together with the HR communities of expertise for implementation.
- Training: support managers in defining mid-term skills needed in the COO domain to accomplish the business strategy, in analyzing the gap and together with the HR communities of expertise to define appropriate solutions.
- Shared responsibility with the HR core team to enhance and communicate the HR vision and deploy the local and global HR strategy.
An experienced HR professional with preferably at least 10 years HR experience, out of which at least 3-5 years experience in a similar role in an Internet company or a Retail / FMCG company with strong digital focus, with a similar HR vision; A proven change agent with a strong results orientation, determination; A team player, with strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills; Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with the courage to challenge; Experience within an international, matrix led organization; Self-aware, with impeccable values and personal gravitas; A commercial and strategic mindset coupled with strong execution skills; Strong analytical and problem solving skills; International experience can be a plus; Fluent in Spanish and English.
If you think that you meet the previous requirements, do not hesitate to apply!