Consultant Maribel Rodriguez
Date posted 1 de octubre de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
A Leading multinational private bank is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner.
Reporting to the Country Manager and the Corporate HR Department of the Group, your principal task would be to support the business globally in the following aspects:
- Ensure the quantitative and qualitative compliance of all general policies established by the group in each of the areas within the HR function
- Responsible for reporting and monitoring the KPIs and SLAs of the department
- Lead both the recruitment and development processes alongside the hiring managers
- Implement the development tools of the group (Talent Review, Performance Reviews, etc.), ensuring the maximum yield for the business and professional growth for employees
- Evaluate the training requirements of different groups and take the appropriate actions
- Advise employees regarding legal, fiscal, and retributive matters along with the COE specialists
- Provide support to the region regarding C&B matters and implement corporate policies which adapt to the local level, advising both business and employees
We are looking for a qualified professional with a degree in Business Administration (ADE), Law, Psychology, or similar. Minimum 8 years experience in roles similar to those described in the multinational setting with a matrix-style and regional reporting. Experience with investment funds, banking, digital and/or retail highly valued
Bilingual level of English, high level of French and/or German also valued.