Finance & HR Manager
Location Comunidad Valenciana
Consultant Maribel Rodriguez
Date posted 1 de octubre de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
A leading multinational industrial company is looking for a Finance & HR Manager.
The candidate will report to both the General Manager in the region and the Divisional Controller in the group and she/he will be responsible for the organization of the financial and HR departments:
- Management of general accounting in accordance with Spanish law and group accounting policies
- Monitoring & responsible for a timely monthly & quarterly closing, guaranteeing a solid financial reporting, internal and external.
- Develop, implement and follow-up of accounting procedures aiming for uniform and correct accounting.
- Initiate and coordinate the implementation of improvement projects related to new accounting systems & rules.
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for customer collections in close cooperation with group credit control
- Cash management & FX-risks
- Implementing & monitoring internal control procedures
- External reporting: cope with all legal reporting, annual accounts, tax declarations, VAT declaration, information workers council, statistical information,…)
- Internal reporting: monthly management reporting, variance analysis, yearly budget, quarterly forecasts, ad-hoc analysis & reporting
Responsible for HR of the plant:
- Trade Union Negotiation
- Employee contracts, administration and payroll
- Hiring Policies and Team Development
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Law, or similar
- Solid experience as an HR and Finance Plant Manager in a multinational environment is a must
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Driver´s License and car