HR Business Partner
Consultant Allison Brooks
Date posted 31 de octubre de 2018 2018-10-312018-12-30 retail Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid
A leading multinational company is looking for an HRBP to be responsible for coordinating HR functions within designated branches of the business.
- Provide support to branches within the region of responsibility, assisting in HR management and helping to achieve the appropriate human capital in line with the business strategy.
- Manage general HR activities within the company's own branches: recruitment and selection, people management, work climate, performance evaluation, talent management and retribution.
- Define, design and implement training programs for all personnel
- Incident Management and conflict resolution
- Budget control
- Analysis of objectives for each HR area
- Report directly to the Head of Global HR
- Responsible for training stores, HR Local support and HR collaborators
- Bachelor´s degree / Master, preferably in Human Resources
- 2 years experience in a similar position, preferably in sectors such as FMCG or retail
- Advanced level of English – C1 minimum
- Other languages preferred (French, German, Italian, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and social networks, SAP preferred
- Travel availability
Results Oriented, high analytical capacity, critical thinking, resiliency, commitment, efficiency, teamwork, communication, initiative, creativity, influential capacity, negotiation and flexibility.
If you think that you meet the previous requirements, do not hesitate to apply!