Consultant Adrian Sanchez
Date posted 6 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 it Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid
Multinational company is looking for an Industrial Recruiter to joins its HR team base in Barcelona offices.
- Participates in implementation of HR Strategy.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining HR partnerships with employees and with the Business & Management Team Members.
- Effectively support employee relations issues in line with the Company Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
- Responsible of the hiring process (selection processes, onboarding).
- Participates and advice Management on the hiring decisions for the affiliate.
- Define in accordance with the company, action plans for each position handled, create job descriptions and candidate reports.
- Responsible for Onboarding and Integration of new talent into our affiliate.
- Carries our specific projects within the Human Resources area.
Skills and competences:
- Around 2-3 years of related experience as Industrial Recruiter within a multinational company.
- Experience in working with teams.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience driving process improvements.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to communicate at several levels of internal management.
- High level of English.
If you are searching a new project and have experience as a Industrial Recruiter, that's your opportunity! Apply now!