Consultant Saray Royo
Date posted 13 de junio de 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 retail Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Excellent opportunity as a HRBP in Barcelona.
About the position:
What matters is the way that you inspire our teams, to take business-minded decisions and implement actions based on your analysis. No day is like the other and it is up to you to decide how to create sales growth and improve profitability by attracting, recruiting and developing the best teams.
You will be responsible for the People Strategy within a team generating the best customer experience in a business area larger than many mid-sized companies.
- Develop HR strategies to ensure the best teams and increasing the company standards of customer service in your area.
- Attract, Recruit & Retain the Best Talents to our Company together with the Recruitment & Talent Team.
- Guarantee mandatory training together with the Training Responsible.
- Ensuring working conditions according to local law and global company policies.
- Analysing staff turnover and sickness and acting on it.
- Keep our culture & values alive & ensure the engagement of our employees, through internal activities.
As a value-driven professional, we expect you are:
- Focus on customer value.
- Be business-minded and lead with visions.
- Lead by example and with integrity.
- Be a team player with an open mind, inspiring communication and flexible mindset.
- Drive results, improving efficiency and developing yourself as well as the company.
- Develop others within the company through coaching and mentoring.
- Develop smart solutions by trying new things with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Deal with high-pressure situations with hands-on approach.
- Have analytic & strategical skills.
In order to be successful in the role we believe you have:
- Business management, HR or other related studies or experience.
- At least 2-3 years of experience within a leadership role.
- Fluent in English and strong in the local language, both spoken and written.
- Excellent in MO.
- Availability to work and live in more than one of the following cities: Barcelona, Madrid, Málaga, Bilbao, Valencia and Lisbon.
- Availability to travel within your area 60% of the time.
- Open to new future professional experiences on a global level.