Recruitment HR Business Partner
Consultant sergi alern
Date posted 11 de octubre de 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 call-centre-and-customer-service Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a top BPO company worldwide who is looking for an Recruitment HR Business Partner to be the link between HR, Operations and the top international client in-house. The role aims to improve to the excellence the service, delivery in terms of recruitment and people experience among the project being the link between all the stakeholders involved.
- You will act as the main advisor for the different Team Leaders, Managers and Directors associated to the business unit in terms of Recruitment and Talent Pipeline
- Analyse the recruitment necessities and prepare the forecast for regular recruitment necessities or the yearly ramp ups
- Assure the accomplishment of the targets and the delivery of the recruitment requirements for each business units
- Forecast the HC necessities, the resources and the timelines to set up the proper expectations - for multiple stakeholders
- Improve the recruitment process (Job Description, recruitment process, sources, interaction with Hiring Managers) to ensure an outstanding candidate experience
- Reporting and Data Analysis. On weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly bases to present the results and improvement areas to all the stakeholders.
- Manage the internal and external client escalations in terms of delivery and quality of the talent.
- Coordinate the different business areas (Finance, Marketing, Operations and HR) to achieve the targets in terms of HR delivery
- Ensure the internal KPI’s follow up and accomplished together with the
- Talent pool analysis to identify the best profile background and skills and redefine the perfect profile for each business line.
- Experience in an HR Business Partner role focused on Recruitment
- Several years of HR and experience in fast paced environments with high volume of recruitment
- Experience working in complex environments with multiple stakeholders
- Strong Analytics and decision making through data analysis
- Flexible and open mindset used to changing environments
- People orientation and "can-do" mentality
- Competitive base salary with a good bonus
- Amazing international environment with offices next to the sea
- Free gym & Free Fruit every day
- Monthy Events and Team Buildings
- Career path within HR or other business areas in the company