People Service Manager
Consultant Saray Royo
Date posted 20 de junio de 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 manufacturing-and-production Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 37000 41000 41000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
If you want to work in one of the most important multinational company and you like to manage people, keep reading.
- Performance and management the payroll team.
- Identify business needs and manage improvement actions when necessary.
- Communication and create good relations between HRBP, HR, Teams and employees.
- Participate in Global initiatives specifically relating to People Services activities.
- Develops and implements year plan and objectives.
- Supervise the payroll process.
- Lead, coach and appraise employees.
- Take ownership to validate and improve People Service operational process maturity, develop new procedures & processes and handed off to appropriate People Service internal parties to ensure service level agreements are met, including system availability, reliability and service ability.
A person with more than 8 years with a HR role experience with fluent English. A person with great leadership and communication skills who likes payroll functions. If you are results oriented, leader, coach, problem analysis and able to deal with details, this is your job.
What they offer:
Possibilities of career development. Work in a great multinational. Nice working environment and flexible schedule.