Tipo de contrato: FULL_TIME
Banda salarial: Negotiable
Consultor/a: Imma Arjona
Fecha de publicación: 4 de septiembre de 2023barcelona hr/payroll-and-general-administration-manager 2023-09-04 2023-11-03 transport-and-rail Pallejà Barcelona Pallejà ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for payroll administration process in line with corresponding country legislation across the Iberia region (Spain and Portugal) and in compliance with the legal procedures. The payroll specialist works closely with the Operations Manager and the payroll vendor to ensure that payroll happens as per scheduled timelines, ensuring the accuracy and that SLAs are met.
• Support new payroll transition project and related activities regarding Spanish and Portuguese payroll.
• Strong experience with pay codes and system setup.
• Execution of all HR administration processes including on/offboarding, data changes, absence management, benefits, and others.
• Provide timely input to the monthly payroll and collaboration with our external payroll provider to ensure a smooth payroll process.
• Become first point of contact for our employees, build relationships and provide outstanding service experience.
• Accurately update our HR system and provide reports to stakeholders while ensuring the highest data quality.
• Streamline and continuously improve internal procedures and processes.
• HR Systems / HR Projects: responsible for the implementation, correct functioning, and maintenance of the HR Systems. Go-live of new releases, systems, providing advice, guidance, and training to all HR team.
• To collaborate closely within Innovation, Automation and Digitalization department, and Finance Units Areas (Controlling + Accounting) and third parties to define new process projects for the Business.
• Define and build HR reporting and analytics ensuring the availability, accuracy and the digitalization.
• Work closely with other HR functions to ensure the success of our process and projects.
• With at least 5 years of experience with end-to-end Spanish and Portugal payroll processing.
• Experience in a similar role within an international environment.
• Experience in vendor change is a plus.
• Excellent analytical ability and attention to detail
• Solid leadership to get things done and manage improvement projects.
• You are familiar with the Spanish labor law.
• You are fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
• You are experienced in working with HR software solutions (Workday and Seresco are a plus).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (proficient in Excel). Valuable knowledge of Power BI.
Únete a nuestro equipo emprendedor, dinámico e internacional, donde podrás aprender y desarrollarte de manera constante junto a compañeros que te impulsarán a ser tu mejor versión.