Senior Technician Recruiter - IT
Consultant Marta De Camps
Date posted 22 de enero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Take advantage of this great opportunity as a Senior Technician Recruiter in an technological company (IT) specialized in inventing and reinventing software solutions where you will be able to develop your skills and to support and build relationships with business leaders.
Under the Manager Recruiter, the main duties of the role will be:
- Responsible for the entire full-cycle IT recruitment process and candidate experience
- Effectively source, screen applicants, coordinate and conduct interviews, advise on selection and offers, extend and negotiate offers, and perform all administrative components involved in the hiring process
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers, report on updated approved positions for hire
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruitment reports
- Work with hiring managers to create and maintain formal job descriptions
- Provide candidates with detailed information on the company, the business strategy, and job descriptions
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be competitive and creative with recruiting practices
- Create and foster relationships with professional organizations, vendors, educational institutions, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility
We require a Senior Technician Recruiter with more than 5 years of experience as a recruiter into the IT sector. Knowledge of qualified recruitment in this sector is mandatory. Demonstrable ability to recruit for and understand a broad range of positions, into the IT sector – specifically, in the Software Development and ITO -.
A proficient level of English is mandatory.
Based in Malaga (Spain).
Should be an independent, flexible, proactive person, with ability to handle sensitive and confidential information, working accurately with strong attention to detail and a passionate about the sector. You must be eager to collaborate effectively within a team environment.
If you are looking to join a top company and you match the requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.