Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
Consultant Adrian Sanchez
Date posted 1 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-012019-04-26 fashion Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
One of the most important retail companies is looking for a Talent Acquisitions & Employer Branding Manager to ensure a quality and sustainable talent attraction and employer branding strategy within the market.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Define and follow up the Talent Acquisition and Employer branding strategy.
- Collaborate with PR and Marketing teams to design and roll out the talent attraction campaign and employer branding strategy.
- Develop and follow up short, mid and long term quality recruitment strategies.
- Manage the recruitment process and life cycle including recruitment fairs, assessments, interviews and offers ensuring the use of our employer branding messages.
- Identify and source the appropriate talent for current and future open roles within the organisation.
- Coordinate Linkedin local career site & internal communications tools together with PR and Marketing teams.
- Drive & implement employee engagement initiatives promoting the company and the most desirable place to work or, the place of possible/the place to be!
Skills that we want:
- Minimum 2/3 years of Talent acquisition and/or employer branding experience.
- HR, PR, Marketing or other related studies.
- Great leadership & communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both spoken and written.
- Strong project management & Microsoft office skills.
- Analytic & Strategic abilities.
- Business and long term mindset.
- Willing to work within a team.
- Open minded, positive & pragmatic solution finder.
- Previous experience in Retail & Fashion Industry will be a plus.
If you are looking for a better professional job and want to join one of the best retail companies don't hesitate and apply to it or send me an email to email@example.com