Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
Consultant Saray Royo
Date posted 13 de mayo de 20192019-05-17 2019-07-12 retail Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Employer branding & Talent Acquisition to work in Barcelona.If you want to work in one of the most important multinational company and if you like fashion, keep reading.
- Define and follow up the Talent Acquisition and Employer branding strategy.
- Collaborate with PR and Marketing teams to design and roll out the talent attraction campaign and employer branding strategy.
- Develop and follow up short, mid and long term quality recruitment strategies.
- Manage the recruitment process and life cycle including recruitment fairs, assessments, interviews and offers ensuring the use of our employer branding messages.
- Identify and source the appropriate talent for current and future open roles within the organisation.
- Coordinate Linkedin local career site & internal communications tools together with PR and Marketing teams.
- Drive & implement employee engagement initiatives promoting the company and the most desirable place to work or, the place of possible/the place to be.
A person with more than 2-3 years of Talent acquisition and employer branding experience with fluent English. A person with great leadership and communication skills who has analytic & Strategic abilities. If you are open minded, positive and pragmatic solution finder this is your job.
What they offer:
Possibilities of career development. Work in a multicultural context. To travel and connect with all kind of people. If you are looking for a better professional job and want to join one of the best retail companies don't hesitate and apply to it or send me an email to email@example.com