Senior Product Manager
Consultant anastasiia ponomareva
Date posted 27 de junio de 20192019-06-27 2019-08-26 media Barcelona Barcelona Plaza Cataluña ES EUR 45000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
B2C Senior Product Manager to own a large Consumer website /OR fast-growing, high DAU/MAU app, for an american digital media company based in Barcelona.
Our client, an american Digital Media firm with HQ in Silicon Valley, is looking for a user-centric Web / App Senior Product Manager to head up one of their very successful online products. The successful candidate will have 4+ years B2C Web OR App Product Management experience, particularly with ad-based, SEO-driven websites, and be passionate about word games.
About the Role:
- Senior Product Manager owning a large Consumer website /OR fast-growing, high DAU/MAU app.
- Primary focus is to drive user acquisition, engagement, and monetization.
- Direct a dedicated team (Engineering, Content, Design).
- Reports to the Chief Revenue Officer & Head of Product Strategy.
- Based full-time in Barcelona office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop the product vision & strategy and define the product roadmap.
- Conduct competitive and market analysis and do customer research to continue to identify new high-upside growth and engagement opportunities.
- Develop business cases and evaluate the financial implications of potential projects. Track and measure the success of experiments and launches.
- Create detailed product specifications and document functional design needs to guide and prioritize the efforts of the engineering team, and the org at large.
- Lead the Agile development lifecycle with the support of a Scrum Master to release high-quality, innovative, and impactful products, features and enhancements.
What you will need to be successful:
- Four or more years proven track record of shipping user-centered consumer web /OR app products.
- Experience in a fast-growing startup operating in agile/scrum.
- Fluent English written/verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills - transparency, collaboration and openness are a must.
- Strong understanding of SEO / ASO and other marketing channels to grow traffic.
- Familiarity with key tools - SEO, Analytics (e.g., GA), User Behavior (e.g., Hotjar), A/B Testing (e.g., Optimizely).