Product Operations Senior Manager
Salary 15% Bonus
Consultant anastasiia ponomareva
Date posted 2 de julio de 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 telecommunications Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 50000 58000 58000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a leading internet & telecom provider, is looking for a customer oriented & data driven Senior Product Operations Manager to track and deliver excellent customer experience, managing plans and delivery enterprise-wide to optimize cost, time and quality of business operations.
Track and deliver excellent customer experience to facilitate growth and loyalty. Product and Service ownership, coordinating plans and delivery enterprise-wide to optimize cost, time and quality of business operations cantered around the customer and product lifecycles.
Essential Role Requirements
- Experience in telecoms product operations and management
- Good standard of Spanish and conversational-level English
- Strong capability in Microsoft Office applications; ‘Power User’. Desired Role Requirements
- Demonstrable track record in delivering customer excellence
- Leading change programmes/projects
- Continuous improvement mechanisms
- Exposure to various operational and business cultures
Customer Experience Management
- Manage overall metrics, reporting & analysis (with BI) of business-wide customer experience to derive improvements and declare results.
- Define and manage change plans enterprise-wide, harnessing a virtual team to deliver agreed priorities.
- Support outreach initiatives.
Product & Service Delivery
- Oversight of cross-functional operational planning and delivery of agreed products & services to operational state.
- Driving, tracking and reporting delivery status, resolving issues and declaring quantified outcomes.
- Customer Journey and Product Lifecycle Management
- Product & Service owner. Defining and implementing appropriate business rules and customer policies.
- Defining and leading the cross-functional processes and managing interactions of the customer journey. Coordination of lifecycle and product operations end-to-end. Issue and improvement oversight.
- Governance of product lifecycles, offer management and release schedules.
Concept Catalyst & Roadmap Management
- Driving cross-functional thinking towards new and interesting product concepts to drive improved market positioning; maintaining roadmap across departments.
- Driving agreement to business plans and anticipated cost benefits.
- Close liaison with Marketing & Sales functions to define and execute plans.
- In partnership with our Business Intelligence (BI) function, define, implement and manage an appropriate Measurement, Reporting and Insights (MRI) framework, setting appropriate targets for relevant scope and ensuring detailed root cause of issues and resolution analysis to determine improvement options.
- Establish and track industry and competitive benchmarks for use across the role scope, comparing to Spanish and International references.
- Proprietary and Confidential
- Maintain cross-business engagement to foster collaborative relationships and an aligned approach to customer excellence and product lifecycle management.