Finance and Accounting Consultant/Headhunter
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Enrique Del Campo
Fecha de publicación 7 de noviembre de 2022barcelona hr/talent-acquisition-manager 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 consultancy Barcelona Barcelona ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
At Robert Walters Barcelona we are looking for a Finance Recruitment Consultant to join our Finance and Accounting division. If you are looking for a very commercial role without loosing the finance part of it do not miss this opportunity!
About the position:
In the last 37 years, not only our company has grown enormously, but also our ambition. We are currently present in 32 countries and have more than 3,700 employees.
To meet these fast-growing developments, we are looking for Finance Recruitment Consultants / Senior Consultants that strengthens our successful Finance team in Barcelona.
Do you want to succeed in your career and are you ambitious? Then Robert Walters can offer you an excellent professional career where continuous development and training are essential.
What will be your responsibilities as a Consultant / Financial Headhunter?
- Maintain relationships with new and existing customers by meeting them regularly and inviting them to all kinds of events.
- Guide clients through their recruitment process by identifying the right candidates.
- It will ensure that each step of the recruitment process is carried out correctly in accordance with our qualitative standards.
- It will establish individual and team objectives and KPI within a commercial, competitive and rapidly evolving environment.
Do you have the ability to become our new Consultant / Financial Headhunter?
- You have a master's degree or a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in sales, financial departments, audit, banking, financial consultancy, headhunting or similar.
- Experience in a Big4 would be a plus.
- You have excellent knowledge of Spanish with a fluent knowledge of English.
- You have a convincing and service-oriented approach to grow the business and build relationships with customers.
- You have excellent communication skills and you are not afraid to pick up the phone.
- You have a proactive and positive attitude with a strong sense of ethics.
What we offer?
- A career, not just a job. We are looking for the future leaders of our company.
- Teamwork. We all want to succeed and be happy in our work. We work together professionally where we treat each other with respect
- A brand with name and fame.
- Large offices with a fantastic corporate culture. Everyone with us is social, dynamic and fun! See our
- Instagram page to take a look at your future colleagues!
- International professional opportunities. If you have provided excellent service during your first two years, we will offer you the opportunity to continue your career in one of our offices worldwide.
Are you looking to further develop your career in the recruitment sector? So this is the excellent opportunity to develop your skills in a fast and challenging environment. Do not hesitate to apply now!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: €33,000 - €36,000 per annumUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 13 de octubre de 2022Importante multinacional con más de 90.000 trabajadores busca incorporar un Técnico Senior PRL - SPP con iniciativa para liderar un proyecto de implantación e inculcar la cultura preventiva entre los empleados.
Banda salarial: €30,000 - €35,000 per annumUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 13 de octubre de 2022Importante multinacional con más de 90.000 trabajadores busca incorporar un Técnico Senior de PRL para su división de energía e industria.