Talent Acquisition &Talent Development Manager
Consultant Adrian Sanchez
Date posted 15 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 science-and-research Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 60000 66000 66000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Important energy company is looking for a experienced Talent Acquisition & Talent Development Manager in his Barcelona offices.
What's in it for you:
- Work closely with top management in planning and developing people & culture main activities, implementing the company talent acquisition strategy and lead talent development programs.
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
- The support of an organisation that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas.
Lead the Talent Development Iberian agenda, where you will:
- Assess internal talent.
- Attend and support board talent council meetings.
- Participate in European Talent Assessment Projects.
- Ensure education for all employees on key talent concepts.
- Own the annual performance planning and talent assessment cycles, as well as the employee survey process (including assessment, communication and action planning).
- Be the anchor for Manager Essentials Leadership development program.
- Represent HR in the Spain Diversity chapter and support cross-organisational projects, ensuring consistency of all talent development activities.
- Supervise language & soft skills training activities.
- Coordinate annual talent week.
On the Talent Acquisition Agenda you will:
- Coordinate all Talent Acquisition activities.
- Own the local execution of our employer branding strategy.
- Directly lead specific recruitment process, typically for senior roles.
- Represent Iberia in the European Talent Acquisition network.
- Coordinate the implementation of graduate programs.
- Ensure all third-party relationships, as vendors, Universities and Business Schools.
- Coordinate candidate on-boarding experience and work with mobility to ensure all new comers have a smooth arrival.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business administration or other related area. MBA or MA Human Resources would be beneficial.
- 10 years of relevant Human Resources experience.
- Good balance of strategic thinking & analytic skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Proven experience in implementation of talent development projects, both at local and regional level.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement, develop strategies, and solutions.
- Experience managing a team of director reports.
- Proficient in English and Spanish. Additional language skills in French or German are a plus.
- Good understanding of the talent market and relevant sources.
- Advanced level of Excel; high knowledge of social networks and digital recruiting best practices.
If you have relevant experience as TA & TD, with proficiency in English and Spanish and want to grow up in your professional career, apply to it or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org