Customer Success Manager
Consultant Jaime Torroba
Date posted 6 de febrero de 2019 2019-02-062019-03-24 electronics Madrid ES EUR 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Seeking a top tier candidate for the role of Customer Success Manager for a Silicon Valley company. This position is responsible for supporting the sales go to market strategy and the customer journey focused on client on-boarding, retention, and growth.
Reporting directly to Head of Operations Spain & Portugal, your main responsibilities will be:
- Order management for key customer accounts D2R and B2B. Processing orders & managing any delivery / reconciliation / invoicing issues
- Work closely with Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, 3PL, business partners, distributors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods and smooth implementation of trade marketing actions
- Ensure smooth month-end financial reconciliation process on inventory and sales activity
- End to end management of the Pay-for-Performance program supporting both Sales, 3PL and Finance organization, issuing commissions to pay credit notes and price reconciliation
- Support onboarding of new retail accounts in collaboration with Sales ensuring to remain compliant with all legal and regulatory
- Input and update the full flow in information systems ensure proper management of account and communication with 3PL and point of sales
- Active track and manage our accounts to foster sales in every business interaction and manage inbound calls and prospect accounts
- Work as a team to help achieve overall company goals
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of previous experience with demonstrable success in the functions described. Desirable MBA.
- Appreciated experience industries like Consumer Goods, Consumer Electronics and Pharmaceuticals OTC, and accustomed to work with retail accounts.
- Very high level of English both verbally and written and experience with ERP and CRM.
- Strong customer service, analytical, problem solving, communication skills and good knowledge of sales, service, and administrative functions.
- The ideal candidate will be a highly organized individual who is comfortable in our emerging category, rapidly changing environment and working with C-level managers.
- Solid and long-term project in a leading company with an attractive salary package.