Engineer and Maintenance Manager
Consultant ruben serrano
Date posted 12 de septiembre de 20192019-09-12 2019-11-11 manufacturing-and-production Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 45000 47000 47000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Engineering and Maintenance Manager role has become available at an important chemical multinational company in Barcelona.
About the role:
In this strategic position, as an Engineering and Maintenance Manager, you will ensure the operating conditions of the plant (Site), prepare and execute the Investment plans, ensure proper Maintenance of Machinery and installations, and carry out specific engineering projects, complying with the safety and environmental standards set by the company and in accordance with the strategy established by the Business Unit.
- Comply with the HSE policy and norms established and actively participate in the initiatives promoted in that area.
- Supervise and control the safety conditions of machinery and facilities.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory maintenance.
- Write and execute Investment Plan: Capex and Site installation.
- Lead Process Safety Management in the plant together with HSE Manager.
- Facilitate Group Risk Study Leader in cases of investments or significant changes in which it is required.
- Ensure that the Maintenance Plan is implemented: preventive, predictive and corrective.
- Inform, involve and motivate staff with their load in order to achieve the required objectives and improve their attitude and development.
- Ensure compliance with the Coordination of Business Activities with subcontractors.
- Actively contribute to the maintenance of levels of excellence 5S of order and cleanliness.
- Participant actively in continuous improvement programs.
You will provide more than 2-3 years of experience in this job, Bachelor's degree in Engineering, with basic notions in Health, Safety and Environment. You will have a theoretical and practical knowledge in operations of machinery and facilities in plant, as well as the current work procedures.
If this sounds like you, apply today!