Head of Incubator Unit
Consultant Artem Korobeinikov
Date posted 6 de agosto de 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 engineering Valencia Valencia ES 46001 EUR 90000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
New established unit, located in Valencia next to the innovation center of our client, focuses on transforming the ideas originated in the innovation center as well as in external sources to successful businesses that would fuel our client’s growth, in accordance with its strategy. The incubator unit will also engage in identifying promising ideas/technologies/startups in order make them part of our client.
Incubator Unit- New Business Ideas Manager:
- The new business ideas manager is responsible (together with the incubator unit team, and our client’s head of BD) for the consistent initiation of new products ideas, as well as business ideas, that secure a healthy pipeline of initiatives by the incubator unit and the innovation center at any given time.
- He will also be part of the entire development process of new innovative products and technologies from idea development to commercialisation covering all the technical, market and business aspects.
- He will do it by collaborating with the incubator business unit team members as well as with other relevant business units of our client, notably but not limited to the innovation center business unit, our client’s head of BD and other relevant management team member at our client.
- He will also engage in forming, developing and cultivating business relationships with business partners (including large leading global corporations), universities, research institutions and potential targets.
In order to be successful in this position the candidate shall possess the following skills/capabilities/competencies:
- Passionate, highly engaged individual with high energy level, curiosity and strong motivation for the job
- Vast experience in running new products initiation processes from incubation to commercialization
- Vast experience in working in innovative companies/environments and in building innovative culture
- Vast experience in leading complex projects in uncertain environments
- Creative and innovative entrepreneur, that is able to transform a great idea into a successful business.
- Good market orientation
- Business acumen
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience with plastic products, plastic recycling, chemical compounds and materials development would be an advantage.
Job Status: Our client’s employee, located in Valencia.