Finance and Operations Administrator
Consultant Adrian Sanchez
Date posted 20 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 consultancy Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is a full-time position as Finance and Operations Administrator based in Barcelona, Spain, with some travel between Barcelona and Paris, French required.
In this evolutive position, you will be responsible for establishing and managing efficient business and office operations as well coordinating the administration needs of the teams.
- You want to be part of a fast-growing group with a clear mission and a strong sense of business ethics.
- You are eager to learn, take initiative and make an impact in a complex and growing organisation
- You are looking to work in a company where thinking outside the box, contributing actively and having a voice is important
- You are ready to evolve and grow, as the company and your responsibilities will grow.
- You prefer to work in an autonomous way, and you are a self-starter.
The impact you will have
- Manage all accounting operations and data entry in an accurate to facilitate the relationships with the external accounting firm and auditors.
- Prepare the budget and financial forecasts across several countries.
- Manage and process payments, invoicing and intracompany reconciliation.
- Assume responsibility for timely reporting to senior management or regulatory agencies.
- Develop, recommend and enhance periodic reporting and dashboard to Senior Management so that the right decisions can be taken to lead the business forward.
- Manage suppliers’ contracts, build efficient relationships and orders.
- Ensure effectiveness of team meetings organisation, events, training.
- Review and approve team’s expenses as per defined policy. Suggests enhancement and process efficiency.
- Provide strong support to the COO to lead efficiently the business operations in order to focus on the appropriate priorities for business growth.
Why you will love it
- Be part of a fast-growing, enthusiastic, multi-cultural team.
- The opportunity to learn, grown and acquire additional skills and experience.
- A chance to enhance your knowledge and employability in the medium and long term.
- The opportunity to travel to various attractive cities and explore new ways of working.
- An attractive work location in Barcelona, Spain.
- A modern and fun work environment and attention to life balance.
- A dynamic organisation where innovation, performance, quality and respect are key.
- Competitive compensation package.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in an accounting, or administrative position with accounting responsibilities; Quickbooks experience a plus.
- Work experience in the French environment, regulations and system.
- Absolute discretion, confidentiality. Trustworthiness must be your strong suit.
- Reliability, timeliness, and a sense of urgency.
- Compliance - in policies, regulations, and laws.
- A structured, organized, analytical and hands-on approach to tasks and initiatives.
- A love of accuracy and detail, especially with numbers.
- A strong collaborative mindset and ability to quickly form relationships, internally and externally.
- Diplomacy and effective communication.
- English and French as working languages, other European language an asset.
Interested to join the team, grow, and engage in?
Don’t miss the opportunity. Contact Adrián Sánchez, email@example.com