Recruitment Consultant (Madrid & Barcelona)
Consultant Maria Diaz
Date posted 30 de septiembre de 2016
A Consultant at Robert Walters is specialist in his/her niche market. They will forge relationships with new and existing clients in their relevant sector and proactively promote the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities.
They will manage the full recruitment process, building relationships with candidates in their relevant sector in order to place them with clients, and head hunting where necessary to source high calibre individuals for clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generating revenue by making placements
- Identifying business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates
- Organising and attending meetings with prospective clients
- Developing existing relationships
- Sending CVs to clients, either for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Developing an understanding of the market
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies. Since the inception of the business in 1985, Robert Walters has been the standard bearer in professional recruitment and today has a global network of offices in 25 countries and an enviable client base covering financial services, commerce & industry and the public sector.
With offices in Madrid and Barcelona, we place candidates on a permanent and interim basis in Banking & Insurance, Accounting & Finance, Tax & Legal, IT & Digital, Sales & Marketing and Engineering (Industry, Energy, Construction and Infrastructures).