Tech Recruitment Manager
Consultant Maria Diaz
Date posted 14 de marzo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
As a Tech Recruitment Manager, you will partner with some of the most exciting StartUps in Spain, along with later stage tech companies, helping them to source, recruit and hire the best talent in the market.
Robert Walters has offices in 28 countries around the world and our Madrid office is growing tremendously. After opening in 2007, we've quickly become one of the the fastest growing and most successful offices in the Robert Walters network. As such, we're looking for ambitious, career minded, team players to help continue the success we've enjoyed so far.
You will have the opportunity to deliver true full-cycle recruitment, including:
- coordination of team who will focus on sourcing and interviewing candidates
- managing existing accounts
- closing searches and helping on-board candidates into their new roles
- bringing on new business
You will work hand-in-hand with some of the most talented start-up founders in Spain and, as their Technical Recruitment Reference you will help them to build their teams by placing software engineering leaders within their organisations.
To succeed in the Tech Recruitment Manager role, you will enjoy working in a team-focused environment, and be keen to develop your career in a recruitment-as-a-business model with us here in Madrid.
You will also have:
- 5 years of experience working in a sales, recruitment coordination and/or customer-facing role
- Experience working in a technical / IT recruitment role preferred
- A passion for technology
With a global presence in over 28 countries, Robert Walters offers exciting opportunities for career progression. We plan to continue to grow our Madrid business.
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and scalable
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for 2 years and you're eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in the United States? Asia? We can make that happen.
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and groom the future leaders of our business
- A first-class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both here in Madrid as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
- Great tools and benefits (Microsoft Surface Pro, company car, latest iPhone, Restaurant Tickets, Private Health Insurance, etc)
- A great office ideally located in the Plaza de Colon area.