Molecular Sales Specialist
Consultant Karen Von Burucker
Date posted 9 de enero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Multinational Biopharmaceutical Company searching for Molecular Sales Specialist based in Madrid.
About the Molecular Sales Specialist opportunity:
Reporting to the Molecular Specilist Manager, the candidate works in the preparation and presentation of the various projects agreed with the Country Manager and Global Marketing, underlining the advantages of the system offered in relation to the competition.
Responsible main functions will be to:
- Prepare the sales & marketing activities yearly plan and budget targets.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers, key-opinion leaders and decision makers to support current and future product objectives.
- Prepare reports, quotations, literature requests, FOC forms, forecasting sheets and expenses to be completed within set time frames and according to Company Policy
- Report on activities with customers in CRM (Customer Relation Management system) and every quarter prepare a report on Technical, Marketing and Sales activities for the Marketing Manager Molecular Diagnostics.
- Implement the pricing policy identified for each Molecular Diagnostic Analyte according to the guidelines provided by Corporate and in line with the local sale policy.
- Ensure that all ISO processes are followed.
- Represent the Company and its products to customers.
- Collect data, prepare and answer to the local tenders containing molecular products requests, in collaboration with the Corporate and local stakeholders to identify the best synergies between the different company lines.
The Molecular Manager should follow a certain number of visits at the laboratories of the same centre or different centres with the following targets: present the products or projects, provide technical support, propose and close sales proposal and prepare tender proposals.
For this position, we require a profile with degree in Biology or Chemistry, minimum of 3 years field experience in the Molecular Diagnostic sector as sales representative role at Country level in Diagnostics or Biotech companies; Prior experience in molecular or microbiology Laboratories is required; Availability for extensive travelling across the Country and in other countries is required; Fluency in English and Spanish is mandatory.
Competencies and skills:
- Proven Technical Molecular skills
- Proven sales and negotiation skills
- Structured approach to market data analysis and targets definition
- Flexibility and ability to liaise with different organizational areas and key internal and external referees
- Good communication skills and training experience
- Personal drive required to successfully develop the NAT products
- Operational accountability to ensure the implementation of the Sales & Marketing action plan for the NAT products
- Knowledge of the laboratories’ process flow
If you’re recognised to be empathic, team player and team leader, multitask, results oriented and hard-worker, the Molecular Sales Specialist is made for you. If you also have a hands-on attitude, good strategic mind and impressive under pressure working skills, don’t wait and just apply to this position.