Export area Manager
Salary €40,000 - €45,000 anualmente
Consultant Mariela Kratochvil
Date posted 13 de marzo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
The company is looking for a Export Area Manager that will report to International Sales Manager . The focus of the role will be to develop business with large HoReCa accounts like Distributors , Importers , Retailers , hotel, restaurant, and cafe chains at regional and global level.
It is an entrepreneurial role in a fast growing segment with great potential for the company and the person should drive the entrance into and development of large accounts at a regional/global level. It is an individual contributor role in the beginning with strong support from the export department.
The role is based in Barcelona and the person will travel extensively.
In respect of the ideal candidate profile:
· Fluent English is a must together with other languages is an advantage
· University graduate or alternatively a strong professional track record
· Minimum of 3 years sales experience with B2B focus, preferably in the food & beverage segment
· Should have worked as Area Manger or Key Account Manager with budget responsibility
· Comfortable dealing with all levels within HoReCa environment and strong contacts in regional/global HQs of Distributors , Retailers , Hotels chains and food service chains
· Strong negotiation skills, be a good project manager and have a high brand affiliation
· Work result oriented in regard to increasing turnovers and margins
· Entrepreneurial spirit.