MSL - SMA Andalucía
Consultant Adriana Moreno
Date posted 17 de mayo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Biotechnological company is looking for a dedicated MSLs that will establish, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with therapeutic leaders in Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) and other orphan disease products in development.
- Facilitate medical and scientific information exchange with the medical community on SMA and other orphan diseases.
- Provide accurate and non-promotional scientific information relating to licensed and unlicensed products and indications following unsolicited requests from HCPs
- Answer medical/technical enquiries from HCPs by the retrieval, evaluation and presentation of high quality information using in-house and external sources, in a timely manner
- Provide relevant education to HCPs in line with Hub and Spoke medical plans
- Develop long term/robust peer-to-peer relationships and advocacy with KOLs, for the purpose of ethical and high-level exchange of scientific information.
- Assessing the clinical and environment and patient treatment pathways
- Work with local patient organizations in collaboration with affiliate Stakeholder Engagement team and regional Public Affairs to educate about the disease area and advances in patient care.
- Support therapeutic experts in developing concepts and protocols for SRAs / IITs / registries that support orphan drug therapies.
- Identify potential investigators for research, speakers and consultants
- Provide internal support through education and training of colleagues as required
- Liaise closely with the SMA team (Medical Information Team, Pharmacovigilance, and rest of colleagues) when required.
- 3 years’ experience as MSL
- Medical/scientific experience in rare diseases, clinical research or investigation in neuromuscular field
- Proven experience working with and within local regulations and code of practice
- Strong customer orientation, science based
- Experience working with IITs
- Understanding of health economics
BSc; Advanced terminal degree preferred (MD, PhD, PharmD, DNP in medical specialty) or equivalent combination of experience and education.