International Business Manager - Sports Solutions
Consultant Mario Armona
Date posted 5 de julio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Start-Up company which offers innovative solutions to the sports market, is searching for its International Business Manager, related with high performance sport, in order to support its growth in the international market.
About the role:
Reporting to the CEO, the International Business Manager will be responsible of developing new sales channels, supporting existing clients, developing new business and launching new products on strategic international markets.
The International Business Manager main functions will be to:
- Develop the Operational Plan with the CEO and execute it effectively to maximize the sales.
- Product launch to the wearable market.
- Contact and visit our clients/partners in specific markets to monitor the projects.
- Coordinate and develop the commercial actions to reach the international sales goals.
- Open up new markets, finding distribution, prescription and sales channels.
- Establish/consolidate alliances and partnerships with other companies and entities.
- Attempt to seminars and fairs related to the company´s sector.
For this position we require a level professional with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Product Launch. A degree in Pharmacy, a Bio Science/Engineering discipline or equivalent is preferred.
The International Business Manager will have previous experience in the sport sector. A product launch, territory planning, and forecasting experience would be beneficial.
A high English level is mandatory, and good ICT skills is a must.
If you’re recognised to have natural ability to spot business opportunities, excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to connect Marketing and Sales the International Business Manager position is made for you. If you also are result oriented, have a good strategic mind and impressive negotiation skills, don’t wait and just apply to this position based in Spain, with availability to travel abroad up to 60% of the time.