Senior Business Development Manager - Urban Mobility
Consultant Marta Rojo
Date posted 8 de agosto de 2018 2018-08-082018-09-14 sales Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Multinational company leader of the Mobility industry is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager for Spain & Portugal that will have to build B2B relationships and opportunities with the market’s most strategic accounts. The position is home-based.
Reporting to the VP International Sales, this Senior Business Development Manager will have to:
- Identify and pursue opportunities to sell the company's mobility solutions.
- Lead client meetings and engage the company's sales support resources as required.
- Report on sales activity and forecast to Senior management.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results.
- Act at all times in accordance with the company's values and code of ethics.
With a Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Sales or similar, you will need to bring more than 5 years of experience in a sales role within the Mobility industry. Moreover, proven success in building something from ground besides managing, negotiating and closing both public and private sector accounts will be necessary. Prior experience in the geospatial, mapping or urban mobility markets will be an advantage.
If you are an entrepreneurial leader, ambitious, resilient and persistent and you would like to join a growing company that offers great possibilities of professional development, don't hesitate and apply now!