Market Access Manager
Consultant Francois-Pierre Puech
Date posted 13 de septiembre de 2018 2018-09-132018-10-29 pharmaceuticals Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Biotech company is looking for a Market Access Manager for the northern region of Spain. The Market Access Manager will be responsible for driving access to the company’s product in the assigned account/territory.
Main responsibilities of the Market Access Director:
- Achieve optimal pricing, reimbursement, and access across therapeutic area products.
- Responsible for taking product from submission through to formulary listing and negotiations to gain and maintain/improve access over the lifecycle of the product
- Develop and lead account engagement plan for assigned key accounts
- Design, support and implement appropriate payer collaborations and innovative stakeholder engagements
- Implement strategy, plan and coordinate interactions with assigned key accounts
- Maintain frequent interaction with payers to allow for updated value communication
- Assist with identifying, segmenting, profiling and defining national key accounts
- Provides analysis of business and patient access barriers and opportunities at relevant stages of the patient journey within the prioritized accounts
University Degree preferably Health Sciences
Previous experience of 2 years managing key hospital accounts
- Good level of English; ability to understand scientific publications
- Understanding of the Spanish healthcare market dynamics, policy, price and access pathways
- Demonstrate ability to perform with high levels of competence, confidence and credibility
- Work independently and manage workload to meet deadlines
If you are looking to join a patient-focused, science-driven company, don´t hesitate to apply!