Consultant Marta Rojo
Date posted 2 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-022019-01-01 sales Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid
An important chemical products multinational company is looking for a Key Account Manager for the Hospitality channel that will be responsible for the development of the Spanish market. The position is based in the Balearic Islands.
About the KAM Hospitality role:
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for the sales to restaurants, hotels, long-term care facilities, schools, etc.
The key functions will include:
- Develop and maintain business relationships with existing and potential new corporate customers to meet sales objectives.
- Lead customer negotiations and reviews, including contractual terms and conditions, KPI’s, pricing and product mix management, and contract renewals.
- Manage the P&L to maximize growth and profitability of each account.
- Build and develop customer specific strategies and long-term relationships, developing strong peer networks across field sales, distribution and business support organizations.
- Convey the company’s value proposition of industry-leading programs, technology, information and customer service, focusing on selling new innovation programs.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar, you will bring at least 5 years of experience in a business-to-business (B2B) field sales environment, having specific experience in the Hospitality channel. Fluent English and Spanish level is a must.
If you have strong commercial skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to negotiate with Senior customer decision makers, this role is perfect for you. Don’t hesitate and apply now!