Business Development Manager Care Services
Consultant Francois-Pierre Puech
Date posted 12 de diciembre de 2018 2018-12-12medical-and-nursing Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters
Multinational Medical Devices Company is searching for its Business Development Manager in order to give support to the start-up of its activities on the Spanish market.
About the Business Development Manager:
The Business Development Manager will support the company’s business growth on the Spanish Market and will be responsible for opening new accounts through long term relationships with clients.
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Business Development Manager main functions will be to:
- Design and implement a structured business development plan
- Lead the commercial development of the company in Spain acquiring new customers and developing the existing ones
- Build and strengthen relationships with customers assuring quality standards beyond customer requirements
- Follow new market trends in order to translate them into new product development
- Be the company representative for seminars, events and professional fairs.
For this position based in Madrid, we require a 5+ years experienced profile with a strong background managing client accounts in Monitoring and/or Telecare Devices and delivering them the highest service level.
This person will have a proven track record of success in achieving results and experience in commercial negotiations, and a perfect knowledge of key clients and players.
Bilingual in English and in Spanish is mandatory.
If you’re recognised to be empathic, team player, good networker, multitask, results oriented and active listener, this Iberia Business Development Manager position is made for you. If you also have a hands-on attitude and good strategic mind, don’t wait and just apply to this position.